Cost Variance (CV) is the amount of budget deficit or surplus at a given point in time and identified by calculating the difference between earned value (EV) and actual cost (AC). CV=EV minus AC.
For almost 2 years we were committed to delivering to you top articles in project management. With your contribution, we were able to exceed our own expectations from this online platform, and we are proud to have you all on board.
After several valued feedbacks from our network, we have decided to revamp our digital platform to move the magazine into another level.
We have started this journey with our team and sponsors and have decided the following:
- The new platform will be launched in Jan 2021 with new features and new look & feel.
- There won't be a monthly edition going forward (until Jan 2021).
- There will be an open edition until Jan 2021, in which we will operate as publishers for all authors who wish to write us an exclusive article.
- All articles sent to us will be published after revision in an open edition within 3-5 days of receiving them.
- Each published article will be promoted separately on our LinkedIn page.
- Authors are welcome to write to us on any topic related to project management, soft skills for project managers, or any relevant topic in this field.
We look forward to receiving your articles on email@example.com, and you can always reach out to us on our LinkedIn or e-mails.
Stay tuned ... PM Magazine 2021 is coming!