Collecting information and defining scope are among the initial planning tasks in most of the projects, and they require feedback from the stakeholder ...
Over 20 years of experience in various areas of Telecommunications, Electronics, IT and Project Management in USA, Middle East, Canada and Pakistan. Special expertise in the areas of Optical Fiber Networking, SDH/SONET, DWDM, Carrier Ethernet, Microwave, Wimax, IP Technologies, Internet Security, DDOS, System & Network Administration, Alternate Energy, etc. Adept in System Engineering & Planning, Testing & Commissioning, Training & Teaching, Technical Support, Project Management, Troubleshooting, Documentation, Standards, Market Research, Product Comparisons, Technology Management, Project Management, etc. An International Trainer.
Contributed in a number of Fortune 500 and other Companies (Lucent Technologies, Alcatel, IBM, Celestica, HBC, KFUPM, PTCL, PMI and Telefocal) and widely traveled in Middle East, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and North America.
35 Countries Visited/Lived In (Mostly for Work/Business):
- Asia: China (including Mainland, Hong Kong and Macau), Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan,
- Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey,
- Middle East: Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Europe: Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Greece, Netherlands, Switzerland, UK
- North America: Canada, USA [CO, CT, DE, IL, MA, MD, ME, NH, NY, PA, RI]
- Oceania: Australia, Fiji Islands, New Zealand, Solomon Islands
- Africa: Algeria, Congo DRC, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania
Holding Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in Electrical Engineering from foreign and accredited Universities. Honored with MEF-CECP, PMI-PMP and PMI-RMP Certifications, in addition to advanced certifications from Cisco, Sun and Lucent Technologies. Have strong qualities and skills in leadership, teamwork, analysis, negotiation and communication. Provided trainings to a number of different clients in Africa, Middle East and Asia. Currently engaged in multiple roles: Freelance Trainer, Visiting Faculty, and MEF Certification Committee.
A large project usually has a diverse team consisting of people from different backgrounds, cultures, religions, countries, etc. While diversity has a ...